Yes, summer is just about over, but that is about how long it took Mallory to read one of Tamu’s favorite author’s, Jackie Collins’ classic, Hollywood Wives. Since the book was very long, this will be another two-parter.
Morals to the Story: Go down on one another, and, don’t let anyone into your house.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- There were too many characters for Mallory.
- Everyone’s life was tragic.
- Podcast Shout Out: Mouse and Weens living their Hollywood and San Diego lives. Please checkout their hilarious podcast.
- Hollywood Wives contains loads of pedophilia.
- Hollywood Wives contains homophobia – 80s style!
- Mallory had to make a flow chart to track all of the characters.
- Women deserve respect – even in 1984.
- Karen’s nipples are erotic.
- George Michael’s Father Figure is problematic.
- Hollywood Wives was an ABC mini series featuring many famous stars of the day.
- Buying babies from brokers.
- Hollywood Wives contains loads of incest and child abuse.
- There are always consequences for actions.
- Mallory’s Theory: Breach babies are murderers.
- Vaginism: An Education – learn all about vaginal spasms
- When you have exotic sex, strange things can happen.
- Tamu’s deep love for Jackie Collins and her writing style.
- Mallory’s deep hatred for all of the characters in this book.
- Tamu’s Aha! Moment: Jackie Collins books trained her for Sons of Anarchy which trained her for Game of Thrones.
- Mallory finds Van Helsing to be complex, yet intriguing.
Apologies: Eating was occurring during the recording of this episode, along with much drinking, so sorry for the chewing and talking with our mouths full –we classy!