This week, well, really two weeks ago, Tamu and Mallory discussed Black America’s unrequited love affair with the rest of America. Mallory was also having a tough time dealing with the world that week; Jacob Blake’s shooting left her feeling hopeless. While Tamu was dismayed and truly disgusted by the naturalization stunt the RNC decided to portray on TV, hope was on the horizon because Doc Rivers made her dad decide register to vote for the first time in his life.
Moral to the Story: If Tamu’s dad is pissed off enough to vote, we all should be pissed off enough to vote!
So Tired of Having this be a Moral to the Story: Arrest the police officers who murdered Breonna Taylor!
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom’s new baby, Daisy Dove.
- The shooting of Jacob Blake.
- White Supremacy’s newest teen murderer.
- Mistaken suicide rioting in Minneapolis.
- All Hail Sports: WNBA, NBA, MLB, NHL and Naomi Osaka boycotting for Black Lives Matter.
- Tone deaf Jared.
- Blacks and their unrequited love of America: As Doc Rivers eloquently stated, ” It’s amazing why we keep loving this country and this country does not love us back.”
- The unmitigated gall of Daniel Cameron, Kentucky’s Attorney General, preening for the cameras at the RNC and using Breonna’s name as a talking point instead of bringing justice to Breonna.