This week Tamu & Mallory discuss 36 Questions to Love and how their answering these questions over wine in 2015 laid the foundation for their friendship.
Moral to the Story: You can use these questions to develop a foundation regardless of relationship.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Get to Know Us: Have you used scents to try an attract people?
- Perfumes are bad for you.
- Tamu loved original Dolce & Gabanna
- Scent trails – that time on the jetway when someone farted.
- Chemical smells gives Mallory a migraine.
- The Key to 36 Questions: Be open-minded.
- 4 minutes of looking into someone’s eyes in silence it too much for Tamu.
- For our true crime friends: you may be able to detect sociopathy and psychopathy with these questions.
- These questions can be a good way to gauge someone’s open-mindedness.
- There is a potential for us to to make compromises even with these questions because we see what we want to see.
- Tamu wonders if these questions would have worked with Wights 1 and 2 and determines, probably not.
- Follow your intuition. It is OK to be alone.
- Make good climatic choices.
- Try these 36 questions on a speed date.
- Idris Elba