Moral to the Story: Breakup shows are good for a time, but, when you end up hating them, it means you have moved on.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Planet Earth makes Tamu grateful to be a human and not an animal.
- Noah’s Arc was an AMAZING show and should still be on TV.
- Mallory’s Feel Good Shows: Parks and Rec, Steven Universe.
- Mallory’s Feel Good Video Games: Skyrim, Dragon Age.
- Mallory’s Feel Good Animal: Indigo
- Mallory’s heart is encased in dry ice.
- Tamu’s Breakup Shows – Wight 1: Something’s Gotta Give, Sex and the City, Charmed, Angel.
- Tamu’s Breakup Shows – Wight 2: Degrassi: The Next Generation, (yes the one with baby Drake) it was on while studying during her Bachelors degree quest. FYI, Degrassi Junior High was live on PBS when she was in junior high!
- During her breakup with Wight 1, they watched a lot of movies together; Napoleon Dynamite, Garden State.
- HBO’s Togetherness episode featuring James Blake’s, The Wilhelm Scream triggered Tamu into wanting to do harm to herself.
- Tamu’s Breakup TV Recommendation: any of the 90 Day Fiance franchise; These cautionary tales will make you feel better about yourself because there are way stupider people in the world than you.
- Mallory wants to be hopeful.