Once again, it started as an innocent Get To Know Us question and turned into a full-blown episode. We are joined by Tiffany from (A)broad in Education and super special guest Thuan (check out his foodie Instagram @travel2f00d) for a robust discussion about the ridiculous expense of bras, underwear cleanliness/rotation, and going commando.
Moral to the Story: Buy new underwear every six months, don’t be like us and have them for years.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- The most money spent on a bra.
- Victoria’s Secret was a bra/panty training ground for most of us.
- Tiffany was wearing the wrong sized bra because they were her mom’s.
- Tiffany also didn’t want boobs.
- Training bras.
- Tamu is going to London to see Jim.
- The consensus is that she will get laid.
- Local Business Shout-out: Allure Intimate Apparel.
- Nips are not a thing Tamu wants.
- Poor Thuan is mortified.
- No one will let Tamu finish her story.
- Third Love bras are hella expensive.
- Dudes just have to buy a 4-pack of Jockey underwear and are good to go.
- Tamu realizes her boobs are sagging because she is old and not because of mammograms.
- Thuan suggests going commando.
- A study from Tommy John shows Americans wear the same underwear multiple times in a row.
- Bad@Love PSA: Wash your clothes.
- Bad@Love PSA that we shouldn’t need to remind you about: WASH YOUR PAN AFTER YOUR COOK/SEASON CHICKEN!!
- Mallory wore someone else’s panties as a teen.
- Bad@Love Pro-Tip: Wear underwear inside out when borrowing.
- Bad@Love Saves the Planet: Go commando to save the landfills.
- H&M textile bins.
- Mallory’s sports bra is at the end of the world.
- Correction: We meant Abercrombie & Fitch, not American Apparel.
- Mindblown: What if we are meant to be funky?
- Do hipsters wash their legs?
- Americans have a different immune system.
Asia According to Thuan:
- In Asia, you have different types of ice.
- Drink the ice that has holes in it. Don’t drink the ice that is chipped off from a block.
- Ask for ice on the side.
- Drink bottled or canned.