Originally, this was supposed to be a Flutter, but there was so much to say, it became its own episode. We are joined by friend and benefactress (we recorded season one at her house), Gretchen to discuss compassion, forgiveness, and moving on from people in our families who have hurt us in the past that are now facing their own mortality.
Moral to the Story: Forgiveness doesn’t require face-to-face interactions, it can be done individually and energetically.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Jim’s drunk text almost wrecked Tamu’s upcoming London visit.
- You don’t have to explain your truth to anyone.
- Live as clean of a life as possible.
- Mallory bought 2 pairs of shoes!
- It is the family we create that matters, not always the family we are given.