Former love of Mallory’s life, Orlando Bloom is now betrothed to Katy Perry. Those two crazy kids have decided to the take the slow road to marriage by having a long engagement. We discuss whether this is just Hottie Bloom’s ploy to wait for Mallory to run into him at a “Con” and steal his heart or if he and Katy are just doing a super healthy thing by taking their time.
Moral to the Story: Getting married to fix an issue in a relationship won’t work.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Mallory learns about the movie, Black Rain with Michael Douglas. Tamu might be confusing the plot with the Law & Order episode with Laura Linney.
- Tamu’s life with Mallory is like being with Encino Man.
- Taking a long engagement is pretty healthy.
- Katy Perry & T-Swift are friends again.
- Tamu explains Celine Dion’s romance with her husband Renee.
- Marriage being a legal contract takes the romance out of the construct.
- 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way.
- Mallory devises a test for relationship longevity; if you can travel together, get married.
- Welcome to our new superfan Jen!
- Sorry, Jim.