Thanks to The Cut’s article, “How Many Bones Would You Break to Get Laid?” Tamu learns all about Incels and the lengths they will go to reach the impossible dream of being a “Chad”.
Moral to the Story: You are beautiful as you are unless you are a terrible person.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Getting to know us: What is your silly aspiration? For Tamu, it would be to marry Idris Elba. For Mallory it would be wine and cheese with Jeff Goldblum. Since that seemed realistic, she switched it to having Neil Patrick Harris’s baby.
- #WePodcastLikeThis: It was butt-ass hot while recording, but we managed to pull it off!
- What is an Incel? Dudes who self categorize as involuntarily celibate.
- Plastic surgery for men is frowned upon.
- These dudes have terrible self-esteem. They feel women don’t pick them because they are ugly.
- “Chads” are the male beauty standard in the Incel community; they are either a lumberjack, a vampire or a pretty boy.
- There are Incel forums where they Photoshop one another’s photos to look more “Chad-like”.
- Basically they have body dysmorphia.
- Therapy is SO very important.
- Most Incels are not white men.
- The glass ceiling for Incels is the friend zone.
- There are no true 8-10s. Listen to episode 17 where we explain the science of sex appeal.
- We are all basically 3-5s
- These dudes probably don’t wash their legs.
- It’s all a power grab. Incels could overthrow the Chads and change/break the patriarchy.
- Maybe the strategy is like the Irish who assimilated in America by wearing blackface and making fun of black people…it is easier to go with the status quo and be accepted rather than a breaker of chains.
- Mallory loves Ringo Starr.
- Why do men want giant balls?
- Dr. Eppley – providing judgement-free surgery since 1993.
Podcast Promo Shout Outs:
- Pickup Jules Hannaford’s new book, “Fool Me Twice“ and check out her podcast, Hong Kong Confidential.
- Women should be heard and not just read about, listen to NRI Woman Podcast.