After watching the Bravo mini series Dirty John, and listening to the Wondery podcast that inspired it, Tamu had to have Mallory at least listen to the podcast.
Moral to the Story: It is easy to ignore red flags when you really want something or someone.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Learn about us: Mallory asked a morbid question about what you want done with your body after you die. It’s either fireworks, trees, space travel, or diamonds for us.
- The More You Know About Mallory’s Friends: Beware of the pepper shakers at Denny’s because there could be ashes in it!
- Seriously, Mallory, Your Friends are Strange: Beware of engagement rings because they could be the ashes of a dead woman trying to posses you.
- #WePodcastLikeThis – Tamu figured out the Bluetooth remote for the tripod.
- Umm, are we still #WePodcastLikeThis? – Mallory notices the camera is still taking snaps…whoops!
- Wait, there is a Minnesota Dirty John? – Yes! And he has an Oxygen Seduced By Evil episode.
- Tamu explains what OurTime is to Mallory.
- Tamu concludes that there is no good time to date.
- Red Flag Limits: The Game – Mallory got to the third red flag of the list of red flags from the Dirty John podcast, Tamu ended at the first one.
- We take issue with the extreme forgiveness of Debra’s mom.
- Hard to wrap our brains around the fact the Debra forgave John of his sins but never could forgive her brother-in-law for killing her sister.
- Victim blaming lesson: It is easy to judge when it is not your experience. So stop it.
- The Sad Truth for the Ladies of Bad@Love Podcast: We will always be suspicious and cynical in order to never be “taken” by love.
- TV DOES Help You Learn: The Walking Dead provided Terra with the zombie training she needed to survive her attack from John. #doubletap
- Mallory is a magnet for questionable dudes.
- Tamu talks about a red flag laden date.
Podcast Shout Outs:
- Looking for a new book to read or want to learn about up and coming authors? Check out Shelf Addiction Podcast.
- Ever wonder what happens to the characters of your favorite romantic movie after the credits stop rolling? Listen to Happily Ever Aftermath for an exploration of love and relationships in movies.