It all started with Offset trying to get Cardi B. back in December with his literal showstopping display of affections. We attempt to get down to the root cause of why Offset felt it was OK to do this by analyzing some of the most romantic gestury movies in pop culture.
Moral to the Story: To be a successful grand gesturer, you know your audience. Take some time to get to know people first.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Get to know us: We have never been romantic gestured or jestered.
- Mallory has only ever received flowers on her 16th birthday…from her dad.
- #WePodcastLikeThis: still a work in progress
- Mallory meets a Lone Wolf.
- Upside down world: What if Cardi B. interrupted Offset’s concert?
- Enjoy Tamu’s movie reviews!
- Mallory doesn’t know who Katherine Heigl is.
- Tamu hates Ione Skye’s character in “Say Anything.” She did not deserve Lloyd.
- What about the backfire?
- Is there a grand gesture in every relationship?
- Tamu’s Bridget Jones’s Diary and college grand gesture stories.
- The best romantic gesture: a dildo
- Mallory’s casino stalker who put gifts on her desk because pop culture made him think it was ok.
- HIMYM would be a very different show to watch now.
- Mallory feels Rachel & Joey could have been real if not for pop culture outrage.
Podcast Shout Outs: