This week we pick up where episode 17 left off and dive into the current dating culture by watching the HBO documentary, “Swiped: Hooking up in the Digital Age.” Let‘s just say, dating is hard out in these streets.
Moral to the Story: Don’t hate the player, change the game.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- The drunken adventures of Mallory and Tamu.
- Epic side bar: Mallory learns the book she read as a child called, “Little Black Sambo” is indeed racist.
- Dicktures and Pusstures are for YOUR EYES ONLY, no sharing.
- New word alert: Tinderoni – dude whores
- Just because a dick is flaccid, it doesn’t mean it is not riddle with disease. Protect yourself from STDs and STIs.
- Kids need to be educated in schools about sex.
- Porn is not reality.
- Change the culture by teaching men not to rape.
- No one knows how to talk to one another these days, in the 90s talking on the phone wasn’t considered sociopathy.
- Be OK with your everyday.
- Check tagged photos to know what is really going on in a person’s life or what they are hiding.
Podcast Shout Outs: