Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer and what better way to send it off than to partake in a time honored Minnesota tradition eating and drinking our way through the “Great Minnesota Get-Together“. For two weeks, ending on Labor Day, Minnesotans head over to The State Fair to eat anything and everything on a stick, people watch, and buy many “As Seen on TV” items.
Moral to the Story: If you ever find yourself in Minnesota at the end of August, definitely hit the MN State Fair…bring TUMS.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Mallory smuggles booze in to the fair…AGAIN!
- Tamu’s Blue Barn Blueberry Basil Lemonade Tequila cocktail.
- Taking a ride on the oldest State Fair Ride, Ye Old Mill and experience 4 minutes of darkness.
- Mallory really hates geese.
- Going to Bee school; Hive Beetles are squatters, bye-bye drones, the Queen Bee’s ability to choose a bee’s sex based on the needs of the hive, and bees steal from other bees.
- Mallory learned all about bees from Futurama’s “The Sting” episode.
- Midwest Dairy’s Princess Kay of the Milky Way butter heads.
- The Haunted House characters whipping and nae nae-ing.
Artwork by Kerriann Art: https://www.instagram.com/artbykerriann/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/badatlovepodcast
Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/badatlovepod
Visit our website: www.badatlovepodcast.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org