In this week’s episode, Tamu and Mallory discuss the movie Sliding Doors and how their lives (both romantic and personal) might have been different if they choose another life path. Of course during the discussion, a freshly married couple are outside taking wedding photos which was taken as a fitting sign for the two romantic cynics.
Moral to the Story: The Sliding Doors versions of Mallory and Tamu are living their best lives!
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Tamu is STILL sad that the podcast is not receiving listener emails.
- New Business Idea for Amazon: Ordering weed through Alexa
- What-ifs from the past.
- LOVINGLY hating on the wedding photo shoot outside.
- The many missed opportunities of Mallory and Tamu.
- Mallory had no time for behind the scenes theater work, she wanted to Direct!
- More tales from Tamu’s past.
- Amaretto Sours are just wrong.
- Mallory’s parent’s Sunday Funday.
- Wine interlude: If you live in/or are visiting the Twin Cities, check out Twin Cities Wine Education.
- According to Mallory, Teddy Roosevelt is a type of white.
- Tamu is a terrible human.
- Sex and the City Question: What is OK to do before someone says, “I Love You?”
- Advice from Mallory: Get yourself a man who will wipe your ass when you need it.
- If Tamu had gone forward with any of her alternative life paths, she would have never have her current life and the people in it…and this podcast *gasp*.
- What are the jay walking laws in England?
- Gerry is the worst!
- Friends 2018 would be hipsters in Williamsburg & still with no black friends!
- British people LOVE Monty Python.
Artwork by Kerriann Art: https://www.instagram.com/artbykerriann/
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/badatlovepodcast
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/badatlovepodcast
Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/badatlovepod
Visit our website: www.badatlovepodcast.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org