In this week’s episode (the final in the get-to-know us series), Tamu & Mallory discuss their relationship red flags. Some examples are: don’t be a bad kisser, don’t send dicktures (dictures? you get it), and don’t tell Tamu you took an epic dump in a local supermarket after eating cheese curds. They also turn the tables on themselves and talk about what their own red flags are.
Moral to the Story: We can’t be your everything, find a hobby.
Other Fun Topics Discussed:
- Tamu learns what a Coco Roo is.
- Mallory explains what pull tabs are.
- The pitbull on the NYC subway.
- Beauty standards are impossible.
- Neil Patrick Harris could never be a Trump supporter.
- Dating a taxidermist ticks off a box on Mallory’s bucket list.
- If Bad at Love Pod ruled the world, Tamu would be napping.
- Mallory got killed in the video game, Democracy for giving free lunch to kids…thanks Democracy.
- The Minnesota locked bathroom door policy.
New Potential Band Names: Fondling Assholes (could be a classical music orchestra, no?)